Applicability of this policy
1. This policy covers how our company treats personal data collected, including data related to the use of our web-site and company services. Personal data is defined as personally identifiable information such as your name, address, e-mail address or phone number, and information which are not publicly available.
2. This policy has no legal force on companies which are not owned or affiliated by our company, and is not applicable to any person who are not hired or managed by our company.
Collection and usage of Personal data
1. Your personal data will be collected during inquiry or booking of our services and that of our business partners.
2. During said inquiry or booking our company would ask for your name, email address and other addresses, mobile number and other information related to your assets to identify you.
3. Our company will use information for the following general purpose: to provide you with products and services, to improve our service, for contact purpose, for research and reports purpose.
Your Privacy Rights
(a) In accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“the Ordinance”) and subject to exemptions specified in the Ordinance, any customer:
(i) has the right to check whether our company holds personal data about him or her and has a right to receive copies of such data;
(ii) has the right to require our company to correct any personal data relating to him or her which is inaccurate;
(iii) has the right to ascertain our company policies and practices in relation to personal data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by our company.
(b) In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, our company has the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing a data access request.
(c) Requests for access to personal data, correction of personal data, information relating to the kind of data held and to stop receiving or re-start receiving direct marketing, please identify yourself with your name, contact number, e-mail and registered account detail and e-mail to our company.
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data
Bliss Jam would not rent, sell or disclose your personal data with other people or non affiliated companies unless we obtain your permission, or provide you with your requested products and services or in the following circumstances:
1. The personal data might be shared to some cooperation partners which have good faith or have signed confidential agreement with our company. Those companies might use your personal data to inform you the product and service about our company or our partners. However, these companies have non-independent rights to share your personal data.
2. Our company respond to subpoenas, court cries or legal procedures or in response to formulate or exercising our legal rights, or defend the claims.
5. Our company sends out targeted advertisements according to the personal data. Advertisers (including advertising agencies) may assume all, who have interaction with the advertisement, watch or click the target advertisements meet the definition of target customers – for example, female between 18 and 24 years old in a region.
Transfer of Personal Data
1. Our company may store, process and / or transfer the personal data to regions or countries out of Hong Kong. Data may be transferred to member companies or business partners of our company that selected carefully for data management and business purposes, especially for outsourcing institutions to handle the data.
2. By browsing our company website or using the services, our company assume that you agree with our company to transfer your data to regions or countries out of Hong Kong.
1. Our company would access to your PC to set and get our company cookies.
3. When our company is undertaking jobs that related to our products or services, our company would use web beacons to extract and use the cookies.
Rights of modify and delete individual account data and preferences setting
1. User can update his / her account data anytime, including preferences setting.
2. Our company reserves the rights to send you information such as service notifications, administration notice or company newsletter, user do not have right to reject such information.
Security of Personal Data
Should Bliss Jam think that there is a reasonably need to contact you, to offer you products or services or our company employees have reasonable needs at work to access your personal data. Our company has a set of substantial, electronic procedural security measures to protect your personal data.